Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Teefers and boo boos!


Matt is getting his one year molars. He was home with Daddy this afternoon and cried for 2 hours. When Pete called to tell me he was crying I figured he was just tired and woke up on the wrong side of the crib. But when I got home he was still cranky and sucking on his fingers. I dosed him with Motrin and rubbed some Orajel on his gums. I think it's bottom teeth...at least that's where I felt the bumps. I hope they break through soon. My poor bug! You can see all the drool all over his shirt in the picture above. He's also applying pressure by pushing his gums together...makes for funny faces!

By the way, can you all send up an extra prayer for little 'Z'? He had a bad fall and has a fractured skull. It looks like he'll be ok but could use a few extra prayers. So could his very worried mommy & daddy.


1 comment:

  1. Poor Matthew.... Hope his teeth come in fast so he won't be sore!!!

    I will say a prayer for little Z... Hope he gets feeling better soon too.

    ReplyDelete