Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Review of Emily Changing Table in Espresso

Originally submitted at Baby Cribs Plus

This Emily Changing Table is a necessity in any baby's nursery. With a safety belt and metal support under the changer top, this changing table provides the safety you want for your infant.

Features:

  • Safety belt
  • Metal support under changer top
  • One drawe...


Perfect for a smaller room

By Jenni from Philadelphia on 4/22/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Easy to assemble, Good Quality, Good Size, Affordable, Comfortable, Easy to Clean, Attractive Design

Best Uses: Newborn, Toddlers, Infants

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

I disagree with the other reviewer. I think this product is perfectly sturdy and feel completely comfortable using it with my son. The color works great with his crib and bureau, both bought separately. The drawer is not really meant for diapers but things more like aspirators, diaper cream, etc. I keep the diapers in a hanging bag off the side of the table. I have no problems recommending this to a friend!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment