Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy 2011!

Ok so even though I promised to update more often back in August, I haven't touched this blog since then. But new year, new me. I'm back baby!!!

Speaking of babies, I had a new one in October. Lucas joined the family amongst lots of love and fanfare! He's had some issues along the way including reflux and colic. I'm hoping now, fingers crossed & knocking on wood, that he is turning the corner. He's taking Prevacid for the reflux and we're just waiting out the colic. I know it won't last forever so I try not to get frustrated with him when he's screaming his cute little face off. And what a cute face it is!




Matthew is getting to be so big and is smart as a whip! When we go somewhere now, he names the place. For example, we turned onto my mom's street and he yelled NANA! We went to a diner (maybe too frequently?) and he yelled EAT! He's picking up words left and right (daddy better start to watch his language) and loves to do puzzles. I can't believe he will be 2 in 2 months. The time has flown by. We're going to do a Yo Gabba Gabba theme since it's his favorite show.




I came back to work this week after my maternity leave. Can you say hot mess??? Monday I was useless. Leaving the boys behind was the hardest thing I've ever done...especially with Matt crying and saying "no, mommy, no go!". Oye. But the reunion on Monday night when I got home was the sweetest thing I could have imagine. Luke was all smiles and Matt came running to me. Gosh I love those kids!!!

Tomorrow night I'm joining Weight Watchers. I've been pretty good since the 1st with watching what I eat but I definitely need the program to be accountable. Check back for some of my favorite foods that I find and how I'm achieving my weight loss goals in the next few months!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment